From owner-freebsd-questions Thu Jun 21 13:24:33 2001 Delivered-To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org Received: from hotmail.com (f102.law8.hotmail.com [216.33.241.102]) by hub.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4CD0037B401 for ; Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:24:26 -0700 (PDT) (envelope-from marciofdavid@hotmail.com) Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:24:26 -0700 Received: from 200.171.111.74 by lw8fd.law8.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:24:26 GMT X-Originating-IP: [200.171.111.74] From: "=?iso-8859-1?B?TeFyY2lvIERhdmlk?=" To: daniel@grunblatt.com.ar, marcus@marcuscom.com Cc: culverk@wam.umd.edu, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG Subject: Re: FreeBSD ? What kind of OS is that ? Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:24:26 Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 Message-ID: X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Jun 2001 20:24:26.0261 (UTC) FILETIME=[2A8ECC50:01C0FA90] Sender: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG Precedence: bulk List-ID: List-Archive: (Web Archive) List-Help: (List Instructions) List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-Loop: FreeBSD.ORG

Huummm.. Dude, I used all the OSs I could (not much, but all I could find), in fact I'm still looking for OS/2. Ppl say it's dead, but who cares !? I junt wanna install it, see it working and find some programs for it. Why ? Cuz I like it. Cuz I'm curious. Why I said that things about Unix-like OSs ? Cuz I tried many of them and hated, but I thing it's not a reason to do not install another one... I'll try it again and again and will come back to windows (problably) but at least I found something new. Learned something many Windows users don't know. I tried even Amiga OS ! On a A500 once ! But my favorite is Basic, from MSX ! hehe I love Basic programming.

But I think it's not the time to install other unix-like. Wanna something diferent right now.

Ah, cya no more.

MD -> Yeah, I'm using Windows, so what ?