Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 1996 01:48:27 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        nirva@ishiboo.com
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Meteor Frame Rate

My ISDN Line is down and when it comes back up next week we can
revisit tv, memory bandwith issues, cpu , cpu chipsets , memory
type, etc...

The bottom line is that the Meteor is capable of 640x480 30fps however
this is only in PCI to PCI mode at least with my P100 , Triton and 70ns
memory. The limitation is mostly the memory bandwith on the PCs.

Amancio