Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 00:44:29 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        smp@csn.net (Steve Passe), multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, cbeisner@sirius.com
Subject:   Re: [video] http://www.sirius.com/~cbeisner/freebsd/Bt848.html

Actually, the graphics seems to be suggestive of engineering rather
than an end user friendly environ. Curious which "normal" end users
do you know which feels welcome by suggestive circuit diagrams ? 8)

The feature section is not a feature section rather a "hacker's tool chest".
It will be replaced by a short paragraph outlining the technical aspects
of the the driver: PCI to PCI burst dma , hardware support for
clipping, different color depths, yuv, rgb16, rgb24, rgb32, etc...
unified interface for various tuners found in different boards.

Resources will be replaced by Applications

There is a little bit more text fix up however I just wanted to know
if we are in the ball park or not so far I think we are.

And the "Hacker's Tool Chest" section will be moved to the end of the
section.

	Tnks,
	Amancio