Date:      Sat, 17 Nov 2001 09:47:19 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Fabrizio=20Ravazzini?= <freefabri@yahoo.it>
To:        john@day-light.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: natd/ipfw  VS  ipnat/ipf

Thanks for the reply,in you opinion is there a way to
make my firewall/nat clusterized?
For example, if one machine goes down  another takes
the service?
I looked at balance.soundforge.net & vqalive
(inter7.com) but I'm afraid of security issues of that
two software.
I'm asking because we are building only one machine as
nat/fw  and If this one goes down for any reason, it
will be a complete "blackout" for our two lan.
Any suggestions?
best regards
Fabrizio
 --- John Brooks <john@day-light.com> ha scritto: > In
my opinion a hardened OpenBSD firewall would be