Date:      Sun, 2 Jan 2005 16:16:39 -0500
From:      John Wilson <BSD-Mail@nyc.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   MP3 editing tools

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any ports in the ports tree, or otherwise
for that matter, that would allow one to lop off the first few seconds
of an MP3 file...  but not touching the file in any other way, as in being
able to do this without having to convert the file to any other format and
then being required to reconvert it back to an MP3.

I've browsed around the ports tree but have yet to really find anything
that seems appropriate.  If someone could possible point me in the right
direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
John.