Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:19:05 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsd.org>
To:        announce@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] New FreeBSD Core Team elected

The FreeBSD core team is pleased to announce the completion of another
successful core election.  We thank everyone who aided in this process
including the candidates and voters.  A very special thanks is due to Josef
Karthauser for once again stepping up to serve as the electioneer.

The core team would also like to thank Wilko Bulte for continuing to serve as
the core secretary during this past term.  He performed a lot of the
bookkeeping work as well as keeping issues from slipping through the cracks.

The newly elected team contains:
--------------------------------
Wilko Bulte (wilko@FreeBSD.org)
Brooks Davis (brooks@FreeBSD.org)
Giorgos Keramidas (keramida@FreeBSD.org)
Warner Losh (imp@FreeBSD.org)
George V. Neville-Niel (gnn@FreeBSD.org)
Wes Peters (wes@FreeBSD.org)
Hiroki Sato (hrs@FreeBSD.org)
Murray Stokely (murray@FreeBSD.org)
Robert Watson (rwatson@FreeBSD.org)

This team contains several new faces.  Congratulations (and good luck!) to
Wilko, Brooks, Giorgos, George, and Hiroki.  We would also like to thank John
Baldwin, Jun Kuriyama, Scott Long, Mark Murray, and Peter Wemm for their hard
work during this past term.  We would especially like to thank Peter Wemm for
10(!) years of service on the core team.

      - Murray