Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:02:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jeff Kletsky <jeff+freebsd@wagsky.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        Jeff Kletsky <jeff+freebsd@wagsky.com>
Subject:   Re: ACPI autoload failed -- unable to install

Based on Shizuka Kudo's observations, I have "inventoried" the recent
boot.flp imaged using bootable CD and the Intel SE440BX-2 motherboard.

I believe the "breakage" to have occurred between March 11th and 12th.

The following images boot the machine:

20020302
20020303
20020304
20020307
20020308
20020309
20020310
20020311

The following images fail in a manner similar to that previously described
in this thread:

20020312
20020313

The following images were previously observed to fail in the manner
described in earlier messages in this thread:

20020314
20020315

Jeff

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Shizuka Kudo wrote:

> Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 07:21:26 -0800 (PST)
> From: Shizuka Kudo <shizukakudo_99@yahoo.com>
> To: Jeff Kletsky <jeff+freebsd@wagsky.com>, current@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: ACPI autoload failed -- unable to install

[ Section describing inability to boot from -CURRENT floppies ]