Date:      Wed, 08 Oct 1997 09:11:50 -0500
From:      Scott Nelson <skn0@sigsmtp.sial.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tuner and Video cards

I am in the process of deciding what kind of computer to buy and what
features I need.  I'm looking at the Gateway, Micron, and Dell.  Because
we have children, I think I'd like to have a tuner card so the kids can
capture images from the camcorder, satellite dish, etc.  I know nothing
about tuner cards so I need to know what to look for, what software I
need, etc.  It seems that only Gateway offers a tuner card.  Can anyone
give me some feedback?

Thanks