Date:      Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:33:19 +0100 (CET)
From:      Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>
To:        "Donald J . Maddox" <dmaddox@conterra.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD Lounge - Alive or Dead(?)

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Donald J . Maddox wrote:

> The FreeBSD Lounge is always present in my sdr session listing,
> but I have never actually seen a session occurring there...
> Does anybody ever still use it?

Well, it was dead for quite a while. Someone said he were going to
advertise it, but it seemed that he never did. So i started doing it. I am
advertising another session too here local on the campus where i live, so
the program is running anyway (mAnnouncer) :-)

I use to go in there from time to time to see if anybody is there, but it
seems that very few is using the mbone.

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-multimedia" in the body of the message

	Johan
--
  * mailto:gozer@ludd.luth.se * http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/gozer/ *