Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 18:06:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fxtv no longer works for me.

I have a Wincast/TV card, as indicated by the dmesg output below:

bktr0: <BrookTree 848> rev 0x11 int a irq 19 on pci0.17.0
Hauppauge WinCast/TV, Philips NTSC tuner.

I am running a kernel from March 13, and fxtv no longer works from me.  My
previous kernel was from Feb. 18, and fxtv worked fine.  Here is the
message I get when I try to run fxtv:

hope.winternet.com$ fxtv
Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
open("/dev/bktr0") failed: Device not configured

Did I miss something recently?  I apologize if this has already been
brought up.  I just miss having my fxtv!:(  Does anyone have any
suggestions?

--
Kyle Mestery
StorageTek's Network Systems Group