Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 1998 05:41:20 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        jakob@teligent.se (Jakob Alvermark)
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Yamaha OPL-3 PnP?

> Hello.
>
> Is this card a good buy? Am I right thinking this works with Luigi's
> drivers? If it does, does it work with full duplex? The card itself should
> do full duplex. If yes to all questions, I will buy it. Maybe I'll buy two

yes to all questions. Although I couldn not get one myself, i only
heard positive reports about this card and at least two of its
incarnations (i.e. PnP vendor_id's) are already known to my driver.
I have report of a third different vendor_id that the driver still does
not know but the fix is trivial.

email me with pnpinfo output if you have problems.

	cheers
	luigi