Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:29:28 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@freebsd-services.com>
To:        chuakk@lycos.com
Cc:        jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp, itojun@iijlab.net, users@ipv6.org, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@freebsd-services.com
Subject:   Re: IPv6 over (IPv4 over user-PPP over ISDN) using FreeBSD

Try using the -current version of ppp.  It supports IPv6 natively.

You need to use ``iface add'' to assign non-link-level addresses.
For example, I've got this in my laptop's config:

 iface add 2001:6f8:602:1::12           # global
 iface add fec0::1:12 fec0::1:1         # site-local

--
Brian <brian@freebsd-services.com>                <brian@Awfulhak.org>
      http://www.freebsd-services.com/        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>