From owner-freebsd-www Tue Dec 18 5: 1: 6 2001 Delivered-To: freebsd-www@freebsd.org Received: from mail.multiactive.com (mail2.multiactive.com [204.239.26.9]) by hub.freebsd.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id D6DBB37B41D for ; Tue, 18 Dec 2001 05:00:15 -0800 (PST) Received: from emu (storm.multiactive.com [204.174.40.183]) by mail.multiactive.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id FAA09968 for ; Tue, 18 Dec 2001 05:01:35 -0800 Message-Id: <200112181301.FAA09968@mail.multiactive.com> From: Multiactive Software To: "www@freebsd.org" Subject: Revolutionize your sales operations in 25 days - Guaranteed Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 05:02:55 -0800 X-Mailer: CSMTPConnection v1.38 Reply-To: Multiactive Software MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-type: text/html; charset=US-ASCII Sender: owner-freebsd-www@FreeBSD.ORG Precedence: bulk List-ID: List-Archive: (Web Archive) List-Help: (List Instructions) List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-Loop: FreeBSD.org Multiactive CRM Success Guarantee

 Increase Profitability and
Improve Customer Loyalty in 25 Days or Less.

Guaranteed.

Dear Business Professional,

Implementing a Customer Relationship Management solution can seem daunting. But increasing revenues and improving sales force efficiency is still a priority for you. So Multiactive Software is taking the risk out of implementing a CRM solution for your sales, marketing, and customer service operations with the new CRM Success Guarantee that guarantees rapid implementation and results at a fixed price

How are we so confident that we can help your business? Multiactive has been a leader in CRM solutions since 1987, and our software has already helped over a million users worldwide.

Click here to find out how you can take advantage of this offer now.

WE GUARANTEE:

  • Implementation in 14 days or less

  • Return on Investment (ROI) beginning in 25 days

  • Fixed Price for the consultation, software, training, and support

  • Successful Results

YOU GET:

  • Professional Services: CRM consultation for your business
  • Software Licenses, Installation, and Configuration
  • On-site Training for administrators and end-users
  • Technical Support
PLUS the flexibility and scalability to grow as your business grows.

Click here to get an instant quote based on your sales, marketing, and customer service goals for a CRM solution.

What can Multiactive's CRM Solutions do for your business?

Whatever your business, Multiactive's CRM Solutions - Maximizer Enterprise and Entice! - have the strength and flexibility you need to exceed your customers' expectations.  And we are committed to helping you reach your CRM goals  - without spending millions of dollars, and without waiting months to see results.

Maximizer Enterprise and Entice! are ideal CRM solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to get up and running right away so you can:

  • Increase revenue
    Shorten your sales cycle and close more deals by efficiently managing every sales opportunity.

  • Improve customer satisfaction
    Cultivate long-lasting relationships and provide exceptional service by tracking every interaction.

  • Increase retention and loyalty
    Segment your customers and keep in contact with them regularly with Marketing Automation features.

PLUS:

  • Use the web to generate and track your leads

  • Easily track and process sales orders in real-time

  • Access and update information from anywhere, anytime

  • Generate custom sales reports

  • Customize and integrate with your other systems

All at an affordable fixed price, implemented in 14 days or less, so you can see a Return on your Investment starting in under 25 days. Guaranteed.

DON'T WAIT.

This unprecedented offer is available only for a LIMITED TIME. Don't let this guarantee for immediate ROI on a CRM Solution pass you by.

If you're ready to see rapid results with a CRM Solution, contact us today to speak to a CRM representative: 1-888-535-4012.  Or click here for further details on this offer, or request more information by email.

CRM Success - Guaranteed.

Multiactive Software, the CRM Company, a leading provider of innovative customer relationship management (CRM) and eBusiness solutions, is the maker of Maximizer, Maximizer Enterprise, Entice!, ecBuilder, and Personal PageBuilder. Established in 1988, Multiactive's offices in the U.S., Canada, Hong Kong, Australia, the U.K., and Singapore support over 1 million customers. Copyright ©2001 Multiactive Software Inc. All rights reserved. Give us your feedback. Maximizer product information: 1-888-535-4012. General information about Multiactive Software Inc.: www.multiactive.com or info@multiactive.com

If you do not want to receive future emails from Multiactive Software, simply click on the following link: Remove

Maximizer Enterprise or Entice!
Which one is right for you?
Find out more...

"Maximizer Enterprise is fantastic - it has directly contributed to the success of our company! It enables us to better manage our data and synchronize information between our account executives across the country, while also integrating with our other software. We rely heavily on its outstanding capabilities."

- Signy Freysen, National Speakers Bureau

"Entice! is a lifesaver for tracking multiple sales cycles and assisting in client relationship management. The features are easy to use, and our staff can access them from home or the office. The Campaign Manager enables us to reach out to hundreds of prospects and clients on a continuing basis to improve customer retention and loyalty."

- Cindy Preger, VP Marketing, MindBlaze.com