Date:      Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:28:12 -1000
From:      William Bierman <wbierman@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   install CD?

Has anyone ever attempted to create a bootable install CD to install
the cluster node image, and configure it automatically?  I have done
this, and am having a small problem..

When a newly installed machine boots, the kernel loads fine, but has a
problem handing control over to init.  init never gets called!  I know
this because I put a debug statement at the end of execution of the
kernel's loading process (when it does execve() on init) and the first
line in init.  The init print statement is never shown, but the kernel
one is.

Any clues?