Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:32:40 +0730 (SST)
From:      Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
To:        Jesse Walters <jwalt@mwci.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: mp3 player

give xaudio a try.

        www.xaudio.com

I use the linux and windows versions. some bugs in the saving of a playlist
but other than that it's fully functional.

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
Date: 26-Mar-98
Time: 12:31:398

"And where were you at 00:00:00 GMT, January 1, 1970?"

--
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.