Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2004 00:22:30 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Call for PRs: nullfs

Although there has been much discussion of the bugginess of nullfs
on the mailing lists in the past, there are actually only a few PRs
about it.  Perhaps it's time to figure out what errors still exist
as we contemplate 5-STABLE.

I have taken the liberty of going through the PR database to ensure
that any PR involving the operation of nullfs or mount_null (other
than simply referring to them in documentation, etc.) have the 'nullfs'
string in the Synopsis.  From my count, these are the following:

  kern/28206 (5.0-CURRENT)
  kern/28566 (4.3)
  kern/51583 (confirmed still a problem in -STABLE, -CURRENT)
  kern/59945 (4.9)
  bin/59569  (5.1)
  kern/63662 (fixed in -CURRENT, not yet backported)

If anyone has others with either 4.10, -STABLE, or -CURRENT, I would
like to ask that they submit them (with the 'nullfs' keyword in the
Synopsis) so that we can figure out where we are.

Thanks.

mcl