| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Is there a workaround for this?  Can we specify in the port that for a
specific module, to reference the module
github.com/grafana/alloy/syntax at the same version as the port?  Any
advice would be appreciated.
</pre>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://github.com/grafana/alloy/blob/main/go.mod#L777">https://github.com/grafana/alloy/blob/main/go.mod#L777</a></p>;
      manually:<br>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://github.com/grafana/alloy/blob/main/syntax/go.mod">https://github.com/grafana/alloy/blob/main/syntax/go.mod</a></p>;
      in the expected directly (maybe in a prefetch rule or by just
      manually extending the DIST_FILES).<br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">
Gruß
Matthias