Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 1996 17:02:58 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org, smpatel@umiacs.umd.edu
Subject:   Re: sb16 PnP

Please let us know if Sujal Patel has not already help you.

I think for the future , we should include in the multimedia web
page a pointer and how to setup the PnP stuff on FreeBSD . Of course,
the GUS PnP owners don't have to worry about all this stuff since
the PnP support is built-in into the driver.

	Regards,
	Amancio