Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:34:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      "John Goodleaf" <john@goodleaf.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pthread_cleanup_pop

I have a 6-Release system, recently upgraded (cvsup) to 6-STABLE --
6.1--PRERELEASE. I've been trying to build eric and spe (they're python
IDEs) which rely on different graphics toolkits. Both, however, fail in a
similar way. SPE installs, but won't start. I get an 'Undefined Symbol
pthread_cleanup_pop" while trying to import libwx_base-2.6.so.0. Eric
won't even install from ports. I get the same undefined symbol error, this
time in libqt-mt.so.3.

I've rebuilt wx, qt and a few other libraries, but it hasn't helped so
far. Any idea how to fix this?

Thank,
John