Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:28:22 +0100
From:      Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>
To:        Paul Robinson <paul@akita.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is this list dead?

Hi,

At 15:45 24/07/01 +0100, Paul Robinson wrote:
>I'm just wondering if this list is still alive?

Me too.  I have noticed that this list is missing from the search page
http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html, and from the handbook page
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html.
I've Bcc'd this to postmaster@freebsd.org in hopes of getting that rectified.

>It seems pretty quiet for a list dedicated to a pretty hot topic. [etc]

There's not too much evidence of FreeBSD-related activity on the various
general cluster-related sites either, but I suspect lights are being hidden
under bushels.

--
Bob Bishop		    +44 (0)118 977 4017
rb@gid.co.uk		fax +44 (0)118 989 4254