From:      TIM KELLERS <tim@beachpatt.com>

On 4/21/24 6:19 PM, void wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024, at 18:34, TIM KELLERS wrote:
>
>> I managed to get desktop-signal 7.5.0 built from source on a 3 day old
>> Current.  It took quit a while to gt all of the dependcies rebuilt from
>> a fresh install, but I do have it running under KDE6
>> uname is below, but you can see its on arm64.
>>
>> Tim
>>
>> FreeBSD fbsd151 15.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 15.0-CURRENT #0
>> main-n269436-73cce7d8886b: Tue Apr 16 12:49:55 EDT 2024
>> root@fbsd151:/usr/obj/usr/src/arm64.aarch64/sys/APRIL16 arm64
>
> How did you build it?
>
> bw,

 From source, painfully...
make config && make depends (fixed all the stuff that caused errors by
reinstalling some dependent ports), had a painfully long build of
electron29, which is now marked as having a vulnerability (as is
electron28), but since its on my test VM with no outside internet, I
didn't mind.

Finally make && make install clean.

It looks like the port is now at 7.5.0_1 but I built it before it was
updated in ports and mine shows just 7.5.0.  I haven't tried the update
to _1, yet.

Tim