Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:03:09 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New USB MIDI driver for FreeBSD

Quoting Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net> (from Sun, 27 Aug 2006
17:19:22 +0200):

> Hi,
>
> During the past week I have been working on USB MIDI support for FreeBSD. I
> choose the simplest approach, and that was to create a raw/direct MIDI
> device. I have created a user-land library called "umidi20" that will do the
> low-level sequencing / timing stuff.

Is libumidi20 something which only can be used with USB MIDI, or would
it be useful for other MIDI stuff too? I don't own any MIDI stuff, so
I just ask out of curiosity.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Alexander Hamilton started the U.S. Treasury with nothing - and that was
the closest our country has ever been to being even.