Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:22:10 +0800
From:      "Derek Barrett" <derekbarrett@graffiti.net>
To:        <sporner@nentec.de>, "Lasse L. Johnsen" <lasse@freebsdcluster.org>
Cc:        <verm@drunkmonk.net>, freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: project hosting

Good morning/evening everybody!

Andy,

Well, the patch to version 213 isn't major, it just fixes the
build problem by removing the -ld switch within one of the make
files.

As far as running the software goes, I've just been concentrating on getting it installed and configured, and working with other contributors on the list, to get the docs updated to reflect the process. Unfortunatley I have to give up one of my machines, so I'm down to 2 test machines. Someone has to have an old clunker around I can use.

Lasse,

Someone on this list mentioned they had some machines available for testing. I can't remember who it was. I'll look it up though.

As far as Sourceforge goes, I like the idea of keeping the work to the server that Amar has dedicated, he is a pro with tools like DocBook and CVS. But maybe later we can put a simple link on Sourceforge, to his server like someone suggested. Most of the major projects I see there usually have an external site as their headquarters anyway.

Derek