Date:      Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:01:00 +0930
From:      Tim Aslat <tim@spyderweb.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Multimedia <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DVD burning question

Hi All,

Hopefully this is the right forum for this question, if not I apologise
in advance.

I'm trying to create a security application using FreeBSD as the base
OS, with a combination of other open source software, a video capture
card (Hauppauge PVR-350) and a couple of DVD burners.

The people I'm developing it for want me to re-build it to enable
on-the-fly burning of the captured video stream, instead of capturing
to HDD then transcoding, etc. I'm not entirely sure this is possible,
and would like to know other people's experiences or suggestions.

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Aslat <tim@spyderweb.com.au>