Date:      Fri, 31 May 1996 08:02:16 -0400
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MBONE volunteers?

How about if the FreeBSD Lounge used 3 different multicast groups, one
for each media type?  While I can reasonably subscribe to the wb group
and expect it to mostly work on my 56k connection, any kind of audio
or video usually blows it.  Now, if you ask for one media type, you
get all three because they share the same group.

louie