Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:36:19 +0200
From:      Anton - Valqk <lists@lozenetz.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help choosing a good PCI PIDE controller

Hi there group,
I have a P 233MHZ machine running as rouer,
I have attached a second drive for a storage but the IDE controller on
the mother board is very old and slow (UDMA33).
The disk is new and have 16MB cache, but the IDE is very slow and have
very bad performace - about 1.3MB/s.
I want to attach a PCI PATA IDE controller (I'm running 6.3) that will
be rock solid.
can you please recommend me  a good card?

Thank you!

cheers,
Anton.

believed to be clean.