Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:51:57 -0600
From:      "Andrew L. Gould" <algould@datawok.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hauppauge WINTV-USB-FM

Is the Hauppauge WINTV-USB-FM supported in FreeBSD 4.9 (STABLE)?  I note that
it's mentioned in /usr/src/sys/dev/usb/usbdevs; but I also note the comment
that adding the product identification doesn't mean that it works.

I'd like to use it between my laptop and a Sony DSC P92 so that I can add
video to net meetings while on the road.  This has worked well on my desktop
PC by attaching the camera to my AverMedia PCI card's A/V input.

Thanks,

Andrew Gould