Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:10:23 -0800
From:      Webmaster WC-CDROM <r3cgm@cdrom.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fwd: Nice work :)

Greetings Multimedia Masters,

I have a gentleman here who would be interested in finding someone to
port his 3D rendering library to FreeBSD.  I haven't examined the
project too carefully so I don't know how solid it is.  Would it be
possible for _someone_ at multimedia@freebsd.org to reply to him?  He
seems like a nice guy.

-----Forwarded message from Emmanuel Marty <core@suntech.fr>-----