Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:42:30 -0500
From:      "LiQun Li" <liqlee@gmail.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   soc2008 DTrace toolkit

Hi, all,
My name is LiQun Li, originally from China, now study in University of
Iowa. I am a graduate student, majored in Computer Science.
I have used Open Source Software for a while, most time under Linux, a
little bit under FreeBSD.
DTrace is a really cool feature for Solaris, it will be great if OSS
has this one too.
This sumer, Google sponsors this SOC, and FreeBSD has this project. I
am going to have a try.
Since my courses will end after the middle of May, I would not spend
too much time on this project before that.

Sorry about that,

Liqun