Date:      Sat, 09 Feb 2002 14:12:30 -0800
From:      Robert Bruce <rab@www.freebsdmall.com>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        rab@freebsdmall.com
Subject:   Free Advocacy discs

We replicated an extra thousand of the FreeBSD 4.5 installation CDROM,
which is disc #1 of the four disc set.  This single disc contains
everything necessary to install and run FreeBSD.

These discs are available, for free, to anyone doing FreeBSD missionary
work.  So if you are planning an installathon, or speaking to a user group,
please let me know, and I will send you some CDROMs to pass out.  Try to
allow plenty of lead time for shipping.

These are loose, single CDROMs, with no packaging.

To qualify for this offer, you need to have a track record of FreeBSD
advocacy, or you need to have someone vouch for you (or, if that is
too much hassle, you can pay the cost of the CDROMS (50 cents each)
plus shipping).

     -bob

bob@freebsdmall.com
http://www.freebsdmall.com