Date:      Wed, 17 May 2006 18:48:19 -0400
From:      Christian Lopez de Castilla Wagner <lopisaur@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hard crashes with floppy access

This afternoon I experienced two hard crashes while accessing my floppy
drive.
Mounting seemed to work OK, then I tried to copy a file (~24K) to the
disk and then nothing, having to go for the Reset button. The first time
this happened under X, the second time on a terminal.
I have no idea when exactly this started to happen; the last time I used
a floppy must have been around March...

FreeBSD hellion.clcw 6.1-STABLE FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE #0: Fri May 12
12:55:23 BOT 2006     root@hellion.clcw:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/20051212
i386

--
Christian Lopez de Castilla Wagner