Date:      Fri, 02 Jun 2006 08:29:32 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HP OmniBook 5500CT and PC Card controller with FreeBSD 6.1?

In message: <20060602121230.6cd4ddb4.torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
            Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no> writes:
: On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 22:32:41 -0600 (MDT)
: "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com> wrote:
:
: > The PD6729 is the ISA part on the PCI bus.  It doesn't follow the
: > Yenta standard at all.  That's why it doesn't work.  If I ever finish
: > the isa attachment, then there's a good cahnce that it may work
: > again.  I have a laptop with this part.
:
: Aha. So there is no ISA attachment code in FreeBSD &.1 at all?
: I'll be happy to test any work in progress, if such exists.

There's a broken one in 7.0 for sure.  I'd start there.  I'll make
sure that I commit any WIP I have by the end of the weekend.

Warner