Date:      Wed, 03 May 2006 14:57:38 +0800
From:      mag@intron.ac
To:        "Zsolt [ISO-8859-2] Ki" <kutizs@t-online.hu>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Subject:   Re: no sound with ICH6

     Perhaps your speaker/earphone failed to be correctly connected
to the motherboard.
     On Microsoft Windows XP, AC97 of ICH6 can be fully supported,
and you can tune volumes of all channels. But on FreeBSD, only
major features have been supported.
     Try the speaker/earphone outlet on the back cover of your
computer case. Please post the result of running "mixer".