Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:28:28 -0700
From:      soralx@cydem.zp.ua
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        conrads@cox.net
Subject:   Re[2]: mpg123 buffer error

CS> Nevermind, it's definitely a 3dNow! problem.
On my Pentium-S 166Mhz (mpg123-0.59r-4 compiled with OPT_ARCH=i586,
i.e. 3DNow! disabled) the buffer handling doesn't work either.

I thought it was my buggy Crystal-CS4232 scard [driver] - when I
launch mpg123 playing .mp3 first time after reboot it works, but when
I <Ctrl-C> it and launch again, it says that 'PCM0: interrupt timeout'.
Other players such as MP3Blaster even don't work at all.

21.01.2002, 22:08:31
[SorAlx]   http://cydem.zp.ua/