Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:43:19 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>
To:        murray@freebsd.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org, re@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gosh, how NICE to see that Slashdot has released FreeBSD 4.5!

Not only am I quoted as somehow having announced it (EH?), but
slashdot has just announced the availability of FreeBSD 4.5.  I've
already posted a correction as part of the ensuing thread, but just a
heads-up in case you guys start getting questions about it.  From
everything I can see, somebody recycled my 4.4 announcement or
something and the slashdot editors didn't even bother to verify it.

Gack!

- Jordan