nts or > just a rather old build environment: > > Some links involved, like https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy2/ , no > longer lead to someplace specific to the machine name. beefy2 was decommissioned. > Some links, like https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy11/ , lead to the > old place for a type of build, not to the modern place that is on a > newer machine. As far as I can tell, beefy11 and beefy18 show similar pages. I can't tell which is "older" and "newer". Am I misunderstanding something? > There a lot of lines where the "build environment" list overall does > not match what the modern "IPv4 Proxy" buttons/links displays (when it > does for the machine name). > > Note: the plain IPv4 and IPv6 icons do not link anywhere currently, > just the "IPv4 Proxy" of the 3 does. Cc:ing dbaio, since he maintains portsfallout. :) Philip