| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
I'll note that I've never managed to replicate the problem for
building for armv7 on aarch64. But my context never has the
likes of:

QUOTE
Host OSVERSION: 1500006
Jail OSVERSION: 1500015
. . .
!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1500015, Host: 1500006) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!
END QUOTE

but always has the two OSVERSION's the same, such as:

Host OSVERSION: 1500015
Jail OSVERSION: 1500015

or, recently,

Host OSVERSION: 1500018
Jail OSVERSION: 1500018

My bulk runs do go through the sequence where the hangups
have repeated for main-armv7 on ampere2.

I wonder what would happen if "Host OSVERSION" was updated
(modernized) to match the modern "Jail OSVERSION" that would
be used?

=3D=3D=3D
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com