al,sans-serif">
$IRL has been pre= tty overwhelming lately and I'm not able to devote as much time to Free= BSD as I'd like. I could really use some help with the neovim-0.10.0 up= date!

I've gotten this far:
1) Delete files/patch-CMakeLists.txt
2) Add -D= LPEG_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=3D"${LUA_MODLIBDIR}/lpeg.so"

But then the = build fails due to undefined symbols that I'm pretty sure are coming fr= om lpeg.

There are some really great improvements in 0.10.0, so any help i= n getting the update into the tree would be greatly, greatly appreciated. C= ontributors, a PR or diffusion or even a reply would be a tremendous help; = committers, please feel free to commit or submit.

Thank you all in advance= !
=
# Adam

= --