Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:22:08 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@nc.rr.com>
Cc:        Steve Frank <sfnk@ix.netcom.com>, <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: CMedia CMI8738 problem

if you refer to his dmesg output in steve's original post, you will notice
that his 3com isa card already owns irq11, the next line shows the CMI
chip trying to exist at irq11 and then failing because irq11 is already
assigned.

that was what i was talking about.

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life