Date:      Fri, 13 May 2005 12:20:50 -0400
From:      jjhernan@nc.rr.com
To:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Clustering with Freebsd

As a naive individual... (maybe not a good way to start, he-he!)

I think about how useful something like this will be for me to utilize
the HDrives from all my FreeBSD computers. Cool!

It also makes wonder why stop there? If we can do ATA commands over
Ethernet then we can do others, like PCI, USB, etc.

Here is an interesting link as I google for something like this:
http://www.hacker-technology.com/3801.html?*session*id*key*=*session*id*val*

Again, naively, we will be turning a new leaf in the computing industry
when we can  use ethernet as a computer bus to any device/peripheral
available in a motherboard. If this happens in the near future, I should
be able to configure a 6-cpu computer, with loads of memory, and hard
drives in no time.

Looks like a new FreeBSD project if one is not on the way already.

Jorge