Date:      Sat, 24 May 2008 17:06:02 -0700
From:      "Terry Hardy" <thardy@gmail.com>
To:        "'Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET'" <ml@t-b-o-h.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, nork@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: [freebsd-ports] FreeBSD Port: DarwinStreamingServer-5.5.5

I haven't heard from him yet. Developer.apple.com is no longer being
updated. See the following statement from Apple:

"In addition to the updated source code, the DSS project has been migrated
to the Mac OS forge web site. Information related to the project including
source code downloads, release notes and submitting modifications will now
be handled exclusively at http://dss.macosforge.org. The previous DSS page
on developer.apple.com will no longer be updated. We encourage everyone to
visit the new site and let us know what you think."