Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2018 13:42:47 -0400
From:      "vanessa morgan" <vanessa.morgan@clienthubmarketing.com>
To:        <freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org>
Subject:   TRA Expo Attendees List 2018??

Hi,

=20

Just wanted to check whether, you would be interested in purchasing =
Texas
Restaurant Association Expo Attendees List 2018??

=20

Attendees:-=20

=D8  Independent operators=20

=D8  Franchisees

=D8  Franchisors

=D8  Corporate executives=20

=D8  Chefs=20

=D8  Unit managers=20

=D8  Institutional food service providers

=D8  Hotels=20

=D8  Caterers, etc.

Event Details:-

=20

Dates & Location:-

Sunday, July 15 =96 Monday, July 16, 2018

=20

Hours: Sunday - 9:30 am to 5 pm

Monday - 9:30 am to 4 pm

=20

Location: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, 900 E Market St, San =
Antonio,
TX 78205

=20

Let me know your Target Criteria (Any Industry Type / Geography) you =
wish to
reach, I can get back to you with more relevant information, counts and
pricing.

=20

Thanks and Regards!

Vanessa Morgan=20

Marketing Executive

=20

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as =
'leave
out'

=20

=20