Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2018 17:11:08 +0530
From:      "Patricia Johnson" <patricia.johnson@leadpro.tech>
To:        <freebsd-realtime@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Crypto Connect

Hi

I hope all is well!

I found your company categorized under Bitcoin services. Quickly wanted to
check if you would be interested in High Net worth Individuals and Decision
Makers list Who Accepts Bitcoins as Payment Platform for their company?

We have 4,931 active companies 12,509 Decision Makers accepting Bitcoin
payment.

Each record in the list contains: - Contact Name, Job Title,
Company/Business Name, Complete Mailing Details, email, Tel/Fax Number,
Website/URL etc.

If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts, so that I can share
the sample file for your review.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Patricia Johnson,

Business Coordinator

If you wish to opt-out from our mailing list, reply as 'Unsubscribe" in the
subject line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAFe7gdZTrb9DrxVEDttsvZLCgAAAEAAAALp6q9REHf1Mu5HDX8tk+twBAAAAAA==>