Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2019 01:42:24 +0530
From:      "Stephanie Wynter" <stephanie.wynter@globalsysdata.com>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Contacts of OpenStack Users

Hi,

Hope you are well.

I was wondering if you would you be interested in obtaining a contact list
of OpenStack Users to upscale your business?

Some lists which also interest you: Microsoft Azure, CloudStack, Verizon
Cloud, Google Compute Engine, Amazon S3, Amazon VPC, Xen and many more.

We can help customize the list for any specific Technology users based on
your criteria.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts
and pricing and a sample for your review.

Regards,

Stephanie Wynter

Lead Generation Executive

To opt out, please reply with 'Leave Out in the Subject Line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAFL9+qzhv0tEsotQurGkmavCgAAAEAAAAE0J8oYMZgdEmZTPoKFC5BcBAAAAAA==>