Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 1995 09:17:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Cavanaugh <john@bang.rain.com>
To:        jkh@freebsd.org (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Subject:   Re: General call - please help the doc project!

> The FreeBSD Documentation Project desperately needs volunteers ...

Hi Jordan,

I would be happy to help with proof-reading and things like that.  I
don't think I possess the technical skills to write any documents yet
but I would definitely be willing to do whatever I could with
proof-reading and reviewing things.

I was also thinking about writing something like a "Windows-users guide
to FreeBSD".  Something that might explain the FreeBSD stuff in more of
a "Windows-speak" since i'm more familiar with Windows than I am with
FreeBSD at this point; but i'm open to suggestions.

Let me know where to go and what to do and i'll help! ;-)
--
John Cavanaugh         "There can be only one."      <john@bang.rain.com>