Date:      Mon, 3 Jul 1995 08:05:15 -0700
From:      rjiang@akbs.com (Ruiyuan Jiang)
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   A Message from FreeBSD 2.0.5 Kernel

My newly installed FreeBSD 2.0.5 can boot, ftp to internet and I can ftp
it (the system acts as ftp server). It seems that it works OK. Thanks.
I have a minor problem. I get a message from FreeBSD kernel:

akbsnews /kernel: arplookup 38.8.2.2 failed: host is not on local
network

Here akbsnews is the host name because I will set it up as our local
Usenet News server. Also we don't maintain our local DNS server. We use
our internet service provide NetCom's DNS. Can anybody help me to solve
this problem? Thanks in advance.

Ruiyuan Jiang
System Administrator
ADVANTAGE kbs, Inc.