Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 1995 03:12:19 -0500
From:      Dan Cross <cross@math.psu.edu>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting involved...

I'm getting very interested in helping out with the FreeBSD effort.  I've
been lurking for quite a while now, and running FreeBSD machines in several
places since June.

Let me just say now, publically, that I am really impressed with a lot of
stuff, especially the things that have happened in the kernel.  Also, the
stuff that didn't get shipped with 4.4BSD-Lite is really top notch..
(ie, the block io stuff in vfs_bio.c is especially nifty just as an example.)

At anyrate, I'd really like to get involved with active development, can
someone point me in the right direction to get started?  Thanks!

	- Dan C.