Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 1995 15:04:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rhh@ct.picker.com (Randall Hopper)
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fastest ISA Ethernet Board for FBSD?

     I'm looking for a recommendation for the fastest/least overhead ISA
ethernet board supported by FreeBSD.  I'm currently looking at the Allied
Telesyn AT1500, which is based on the PCNet chip and which supports bus
mastering.  Some Linux-specific docs I've found rate this board highly, but I
don't about the state of support for this board in FreeBSD.

     Any recommendations would be appreciated.

						Randall

     Randall Hopper               |   Picker International
     rhh@ct.picker.com            |   FAX: (216) 473-7098