Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 1995 14:28:48 -0500
From:      sxupjb@fnma.COM (Phillip Beiler)
To:        uunet!freefall.cdrom.com!oi-users@uunet.uu.net
Cc:        oi-support@boulder.openware.com
Subject:   Losing Focus Callback

This is my last resort, oi-support seems to be on vacation!!!!
Thanks for any help...

I have a simple losing focus callback problem....

I have a bunch of fields in a box, and the box is parented to an
app window, which, has a motif style mainmenu ... simple...

I get all the losing focus events when I tab between fields, mouse
out of the window, etc,.....

However, when I click on the mainmenu bar and select an option (one motion,
without releasing the mouse), the menucell callback fires. After the menucell
callback returns, the losing focus callback fires....

Unfortunately for me, this is exactly the opposite of what I NEED...

Without alot of explanation, the losing focus callbacks are in a library, and
the mainmenu bar (memucell) callbacks are the users.

Do you have any suggestions on changing the callback firing order?

Phil
Phil Beiler                             Federal National Mortgage Association
pbeiler@fnma.com                                        Advanced Technologies
(202) 752-3667                                         Washington, D.C. 20016