Date:      9 Aug 1996 11:12:24 +0100
From:      mark@plato.ucsalf.ac.uk (Mark Powell)
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   xf86quake under FreeBSD

Hi,
  Anyone managed to get xf86quake (the full screen XFree86 312E) version to
work under FreeBSD? The window xquake version works fine, but the full screen
version reboots my machine when I quit from it. Also, anyone any idea how to
focus the mouse in a window under twm so I can use the mouse with the window
version? TIA
--
Mark Powell - Senior Network Technician - Room: C806
Computer Services Unit, University College Salford, Salford, Manchester, UK.